What is Xhandu?
Xhandu is a multi-user, real-time, interactive co-computing tool. It allows any user or groups of users, anywhere in the world, to do things like:
- Create or join a custom session
- Invite any number of people to any session
- See everyone's color-coded cursors and gestures at once
- Simultaneously co-browse everyone in the session to any web page
- Interactively share and markup documents in real-time, and then save and share the work product in a private cloud
- Simultaneously co-chat with everyone on a session
- Remote-control an application or desktop, while providing full access and functionality to the group
- Plus much more
Who can use Xhandu?
Anyone! Xhandu is free to use and its full feature set is available to new users for 30 days. To continue using all of Xhandu's features after 30 days, a monthly subscription is required.
What happens after 30 days?
For non-subscribers, Xhandu will still allow you to use the basic feature set of multiple mouse cursors, co-browsing, co-drawing, and co-chat. For subscribers, Xhandu will continue to enable all features, including application and desktop sharing.
Can anyone see my computer screen?
You control who gets access to your sessions, your files, and your remote-controlled applications or desktop. You can invite anyone or no one. You can allow others to invite people to your session, or make yourself the sole inviter. You can allow others to display their cursors, or you can be the only one with a cursor. You can let other people upload and download files or restrict access to selected users. Xhandu lets you allocate as much or as little control to others as you want.
How secure is my data?
Our website is secured through HTTPS using 256-bit encryption. All communication between the website and the Xhandu application goes through HTTPS, keeping your data secure. The database is secured on an encrypted drive for both data at rest and data at use. The operating system is automatically updated with the latest security patches and is continuously monitored with antivirus software. All transactions are logged and webserver access is limited. The webserver itself is in a secured facility with limited and carefully regulated outside access.
How private is my data?